Re: [INDOLOGY] PDF of Emmerick''s “Indo-Iranian Concepts of Disease and Cure"

Dominik Wujastyk wujastyk at gmail.com
Wed Feb 12 17:36:59 UTC 2020

Here it is
<https://www.dropbox.com/s/iulfx0ar5nnc83e/1993%20JEAS%20Indo-Iranian%20concepts%20of%20disease%20and%20cure.pdf?dl=0>
.

I am in negotiations to get all back issues of JEAS scanned and into
archive.org.

Best,
DW

--
Professor Dominik Wujastyk
<https://www.ualberta.ca/arts/about/people-collection/dominik-wujastyk>

Singhmar Chair in Classical Indian Society and Polity
,

Department of History and Classics <http://historyandclassics.ualberta.ca/>
,
University of Alberta, Canada