[INDOLOGY] Winner 2020 IASS Honorary Research Fellowship

Jan E.M. Houben jemhouben at gmail.com
Wed Feb 5 08:53:43 UTC 2020

Congratulations and Félicitations to Dr Iris Iran Farkhondeh for obtaining
the IASS honorary research fellowship !
Jan Houben

On Tue, 4 Feb 2020 at 10:48, Jayandra Soni via INDOLOGY <
indology at list.indology.info> wrote:

> Dear Colleagues,
> It is my pleasure to announce the winner of the International
> Association of Sanskrit Studies HRF Award for 2020 which has been
> awarded by the IASS management group to:
>
> Dr Iris Iran Farkhondeh for her project on “The diachronic study of
> Sanskrit manuscripts in the Śāradā script.”
>
> The HRF Award was Initiated 1st March 2019 and the first awardee was
> Dr Ms Lauren Bausch for her project ‘Vedic philosophy of language
> according to the Brāhmaṇa texts’.
>
> Proposals for the 2021 HRF Award are now open to "Any paying member of
> the IASS".
> Please see here for details:
>
> http://www.sanskritassociation.org/images/pdf/IASS-Honorary-Research-Fellowship.pdf
>
> Please address all inquiries to Associate Professor McComas Taylor of
> the IASS: McComas.Taylor at anu.edu.au
>
> With congratulations to Dr Farkhondeh,
> J. Soni
> Secretary General of the IASS.
>

> --

*Jan E.M. Houben*

Directeur d'Études, Professor of South Asian History and Philology

*Sources et histoire de la tradition sanskrite*

École Pratique des Hautes Études (EPHE, Paris Sciences et Lettres)

*Sciences historiques et philologiques *

*johannes.houben [at] ephe.psl.eu <johannes.houben at ephe.psl.eu>*

*https://ephe-sorbonne.academia.edu/JanEMHouben
<https://ephe-sorbonne.academia.edu/JanEMHouben>*