[INDOLOGY] request from V Narayana Rao

adheesh sathaye adheesh1 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 11 06:27:05 UTC 2020

Dear Colleagues,

I am posting here an inquiry from V. Narayana Rao, who is not a member of the list and who asks your help in the following:

> I  have a comprehensive reference and teaching grammar of Telugu on which I have been working for the last two decades. Could any of the members of the list suggest a possible publisher for this manuscript, which is practically camera ready?

I have forwarded him the information regarding Dr. Zydenbos’s recent publication of the Kannada primer, and relevant contact to that end, but if anyone has other information or ways to assist, please contact him directly at: vnrao at wisc.edu, or velchheru.rao at icloud.com

With best wishes,

Adheesh

—
Dr. Adheesh Sathaye
Associate Professor of Sanskrit Literature and South Asian Folklore
Dept. of Asian Studies || University of British Columbia
408-1871 West Mall || Vancouver BC CANADA V6T1Z2
adheesh at mail.ubc.ca  || +1.604.822.5188