[INDOLOGY] Sergey Kullanda (1954-2020)

Asko Parpola aparpola at gmail.com
Wed Dec 2 06:52:51 UTC 2020

I’m very sorry to hear about the death of Sergej Kullanda at an early age. Among his principal scholarly achievements is his book on the language and ethnogenesis of the Scythians, which should be published in an English translation:
Kullanda, S. V., 2016. Skifi: Yazyk i ètnogenez. Moskva: Universitet Dmitriya Pozharskogo. 21,5 cm, 232 pp. Pb ISBN 978-5-91244-141-7.

Asko Parpola