[INDOLOGY] attached pdf

Jan Filipský filipsky at orient.cas.cz
Thu Aug 20 11:09:04 UTC 2020

Dear Colleagues,

sorry to trouble you with a technical problem, but no matter how much I try, I am unable to read the Śataka on my IBM PC – only the title page of the journal is depicted correctly, but the remaining pages are blank. I have tried both Adobe Acrobat Reader DC as well as Adobe Acrobat 9.0, but with the same result – error 14. I was told that such problems occasionally arise when the PDF is created on a Mac platform (this is probably that case) and is incompatible with IBM PC. Can somebody share his/her experience with similar problems?

With best regards,

Jan Filipsky