[INDOLOGY] Antw: Trailokya

Dominik Wujastyk wujastyk at gmail.com
Thu Aug 13 19:28:38 UTC 2020

Biswas has this:

[image: image.png]

All these are at http://catalogues.indology.info.  The  Bayerische
Staatsbibliothek entries are not quite right (BS's [2] is v.1, from p.
203-end), and [3] isn't scanned.  Correct me if I'm wrong.

Best,
Dominik
--
Professor Dominik Wujastyk
<https://apps.ualberta.ca/directory/person/wujastyk>

Singhmar Chair in Classical Indian Society and Polity
,

Department of History and Classics <http://historyandclassics.ualberta.ca/>
,
University of Alberta, Canada