[INDOLOGY] Reference to Nyāyacandrikā and NCC

Niranjan Saha shrinsaha at gmail.com
Sat Apr 18 23:27:26 UTC 2020

Dear list,

I'm looking for bibliographical details (i.e. pdf of or link to) of the
following works to find out the reference to   Bellaṃkoṇḍa Rāmarāyakavi,
1875-1914, there.

1.  Nyāyacandrikā of  Ᾱnandapūrṇamunīndra, Government Oriental Manuscripts
Library, Madras, 1959.

2. New Catalogus Catalogorum, Vol. I, ed. V. Raghavan, University of
Madras, 1968 (I'm not sure if Vol. I has reference to Rāmarāyakav, or in
any other volume).

With regards,
Niranjan

Niranjan Saha, PhD (London), PhD [(ABD), Madras], FRAS
Assistant Professor in Philosophy,
Kaliachak College (Gourbanga University),Malda, WB, 732201

Publications: