[INDOLOGY] [Dis]continuing my Krishna verses

Madhav Deshpande mmdesh at umich.edu
Thu Sep 19 13:19:21 UTC 2019

Dear Friends,

     When I started writing my Krishna verses, I had no idea that this
would become such a long time pre-occupation.  I have now decided that I
will no longer continue to send these verses daily to Indology.  If you are
still interested in reading them, you can read them either on my FaceBook
page, or let me know privately so that I can form a small group of
interested readers.  In a not too distant future, these verses will appear
in a book form.  With best wishes,

Madhav M. Deshpande
Professor Emeritus, Sanskrit and Linguistics
University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, Michigan, USA
Senior Fellow, Oxford Center for Hindu Studies

[Residence: Campbell, California, USA]