[INDOLOGY] Query on verse forms

Jean-Luc Chevillard jean-luc.chevillard at univ-paris-diderot.fr
Thu Sep 19 10:04:44 UTC 2019

Cher Herman,

in order to decrease your amount of "naïveté", you might want to read
the 1977 book written by ந. வீ. செயராமன் (Na. Vī. Ceyarāman)
for which the title is:

சிலப்பதிகார யாப்பமைதி ‍[Cilappatikāra Yāppamaiti]
[[Prosody in Silappathikaram]]

Annamalai University publication

This 516 pages book is the published version of a Ph.D. thesis

I have a Xerox copy of this book thanks to a common friend of ours, who
is also a member of this list.

Meilleur souvenir

-- Jean-Luc

https://twitter.com/JLC1956