[INDOLOGY] Out-of-body experience in Indian religions

Jessie Pons jessie.pons at ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Sun Sep 15 07:24:31 UTC 2019

Thank you all for the very swift and helpful replies I have received
both on- and off-list! I will go through the sources you have mentioned
with my colleague and see whether they fit into her working definition
of OBE (which I believe is quite loose for the time being).

With best wishes,
Jessie

E-Mail: jessie.pons at rub.de
Room 1/04