[INDOLOGY] A manuscript written in unknown scripts

Shihong Zhao zhaoshihong11126 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 5 13:32:19 UTC 2019

Dear Prof. Kapstein, Dear Prof. Silk,

Thank you for your comments. Unfortunately, I have to close this topic and
delete the photos. Also, I would like to ask anybody who may have
downloaded the photos to delete them. I just realized that the data may
cause some unpredictable problems.

Best regards,
Zhao

Matthew Kapstein <mkapstei at uchicago.edu> 于2019年9月5日周四 下午8:57写道: