[INDOLOGY] Intro to mathematics in Skt

Eric Gurevitch ericmgurevitch at gmail.com
Sun Oct 27 09:33:33 UTC 2019

Dear Jesse,

The HAMSI-website run by Clemency Montelle and Kim Plofker contains a
useful bibliography that is slightly expanded from that found in Plofker's
excellent book. It can be accessed here:
http://www.hamsi.org.nz/p/annotated-bibliography.html

all the best,
Eric

Eric Gurevitch

PhD Candidate, South Asian Languages and Civilizations and

Committee on Conceptual and Historical Studies of Science

University of Chicago

gurevitch at uchicago.edu