[INDOLOGY] Intro to mathematics in Skt

Alessandra Petrocchi a.petrocchi at cantab.net
Sun Oct 27 08:27:54 UTC 2019

Dear Jesse,
just to expand a bit the reading list: if your student or yourself would
like to investigate this subject further, I also would recommend to look
at the publications by the following scholars, who are experts in this
field as well: Takao Hayashi, Agathe Keller, Takanori Kusuba, Clemency
Montelle, Francois Patte,  and myself.

Best wishes,
Alessandra.

Dr Alessandra Petrocchi
Leverhulme Trust Early Career Research Fellow
Faculty of Linguistics Philology and Phonetics
University of Oxford