[INDOLOGY] new .pdf requests

Alfred Hiltebeitel beitel at gwu.edu
Sat Oct 26 15:56:29 UTC 2019

Dear Colleagues,

Would anyone have .pds of English translations, wherever possible, of
the following publications of Bartholomeus Ziegenbalg: his
Malabarisches Heidenthum and the Genealogie der Malabarischen Gotter,
completed the arly 1700s; and his co-authored Halleschen Berichte. (I
have a copy in English of the Geneology but in Washington and not in
Colombia).

I also still need Louis Dumont’s study of the Pramalai Kallar. Would
anyone have in English or French on a .pdf?

And I am still looking for a .pdf of William Ward’s 1827 A View of the History,
Literature, and Religion of the Hindoos (Serampore: Mission press),
for which any edition on pdf would be great...

Thanks much,
Alf