[INDOLOGY] Hobson Jobson Dictionary

Tieken, H.J.H. H.J.H.Tieken at hum.leidenuniv.nl
Wed Oct 16 08:19:56 UTC 2019

Dear Gaia,

I do not know for what purpose you need Hobson Jobson. If it is for Indian words in English, you might also have a look at

G. Subba Rao, Indian Words in English. A Study of Indo-British Cultural and Linguistic Relations. Oxford 1969 (originally published  1954.)

Herman

Herman Tieken
Stationsweg 58
2515 BP Den Haag