[INDOLOGY] Hobson Jobson Dictionary

Valerie Roebuck vjroebuck at btinternet.com
Wed Oct 16 08:14:06 UTC 2019

Dear Gaia

I have a complete paperback reprint of the 2nd edition from Wordsworth Reference books - this one, but with a different cover. https://www.amazon.co.uk/Concise-Hobson-Jobson-Anglo-Indian-Dictionary-Wordsworth/dp/185326363X <https://www.amazon.co.uk/Concise-Hobson-Jobson-Anglo-Indian-Dictionary-Wordsworth/dp/185326363X>

If you have problems getting hold of it outside the UK, please let me know.

Valerie J Roebuck
Manchester, UK