[INDOLOGY] Date of Candranandana

andra.kleb at gmail.com andra.kleb at gmail.com
Tue Oct 8 14:21:17 UTC 2019

This is an absolutely great find! I have no idea why I have never looked up Candranandana in Naudou (it’s a bit embarrassing I know).
Anyway, given the overall quality of the available Sanskrit text, it is entirely possible (and very likely, i think) that śrīmacchakunadevena (see my previous email) is a corruption (possibly, deliberate “improvement”) of the original śrīmatthakkanadevena.

best,
Andrey