[INDOLOGY] articles needed

Matthew Kapstein mkapstei at uchicago.edu
Fri Oct 4 19:37:21 UTC 2019

Dear friends,

Once again, I turn to this generous forum to see if the following articles might be available - I have not succeeded in locating them elsewhere:

Akira Yuyama, "Remarks on the metre of the Prajñā-pāramitā-ratna-guṇa-sañcaya-gāthā" in Studies in Indo-Asian Art and Culture 2 (1993): 243-253.

Akira Yuyama, "Some Glossarial Notes on the Prajñā-pāramitā-ratna-guṇa-sañcaya-gāthā," in Proceedings and Paper of the Fourteenth Congress of the Australasian Universities Language and Literature Association (1972): 30-37.

E. Conze, "Verses on the Accumulation of Precious Qualities," in Indo-Asian Studies 1 (1962): 126-178.

with thanks in advance,
Matthew

Matthew Kapstein
Directeur d'études,
Ecole Pratique des Hautes Etudes

Numata Visiting Professor of Buddhist Studies,
The University of Chicago