[INDOLOGY] question about a Jaina practice

Philipp Maas philipp.a.maas at gmail.com
Thu Oct 3 15:39:29 UTC 2019

Dear Herman,
Further textual references to the use of a yoga strap in yoga literature
can be found on p. 71 of my article "'Sthirasukham Āsanam': Posture and
Performance in Classical Yoga and Beyond", which you find published in
open-access here
<https://www.academia.edu/32024344/_Sthirasukham_%C4%80sanam_Posture_and_Performance_in_Classical_Yoga_and_Beyond>
.

Best wishes,

Philipp

Dr. Philipp A. Maas
Research Associate
Institut für Indologie und Zentralasienwissenschaften
Universität Leipzig

https://spp1448.academia.edu/PhilippMaas

Virenfrei.
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>