Re: [INDOLOGY] Depictions of yoga in kāvya

Philipp Maas philipp.a.maas at gmail.com
Fri Nov 1 13:04:53 UTC 2019

Dear Adheesh,
You and your student might be interested in my article “From Theory to
Poetry: The Reuse of Patañjali’s Yogaśāstra in Māgha’s *Śiśupālavadha*”.
In: Elisa Freschi and Philipp A. Maas (eds.), *Adaptive Reuse: Aspects of
Creativity in South Asian Cultural History*. Wiesbaden: Harrasso­witz
(Abhandlungen für die Kunde des Morgenlandes 101). p. 29–62, which you find
published in open access at this URL
<https://www.academia.edu/15249754/From_Theory_to_Poetry_The_Reuse_of_Pata%C3%B1jali_s_Yoga%C5%9B%C4%81stra_in_M%C4%81gha_s_%C5%9Ai%C5%9Bup%C4%81lavadha>
.

Best wishes,

Philipp

Dr. Philipp A. Maas
Research Associate
Institut für Indologie und Zentralasienwissenschaften
Universität Leipzig

https://spp1448.academia.edu/PhilippMaas

Virenfrei.
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>