[INDOLOGY] Help with translation

Lubomír Ondračka ondracka at ff.cuni.cz
Tue May 21 08:44:49 UTC 2019

Lolajihvā is a common appellation of goddesses with a lolling tongue (Kālī, Tārā...).

So I would understand this vocative as "[you, who] resemble (anukāriṇi) [a goddess] with a lolling tongue (lolajihvā)".

In some texts, Lolajihvā is a name of a yoginī, so other option would be "[you, who] look like [a yoginī] Lolajihvā", but I think this is less probable.

Best,
Lubomir