[INDOLOGY] Atharvana jyotisha

Dominik Wujastyk wujastyk at gmail.com
Thu May 16 00:49:28 UTC 2019

You should perhaps look up Punjap Skt. Texts series no. 6, according to NCC
v.1, p.85.  Otherwise it's MSS.

[image: image.png]

Professor Dominik Wujastyk <http://ualberta.academia.edu/DominikWujastyk>
,

Singhmar Chair in Classical Indian Society and Polity
,

Department of History and Classics <http://historyandclassics.ualberta.ca/>
,
University of Alberta, Canada