Re: [INDOLOGY] Āryā verse

Madhav Deshpande mmdesh at umich.edu
Fri Mar 15 16:32:09 UTC 2019

Thanks David, Harry, Jan and several others who have expressed their
appreciation of my Krishna verses.  As I told somebody, Pāṇini has taken a
back seat and Krishna is in the driver's seat in my mind.  Especially, as
these verses come effortlessly to my mind, sometimes in the middle of the
night, and I get up and write them down and go back to sleep.  Again thanks
for your appreciation.

Madhav

Madhav M. Deshpande
Professor Emeritus