[INDOLOGY] Jyotirmanjari edition by Okuyama, part 2, needed

David and Nancy Reigle dnreigle at gmail.com
Wed Mar 13 20:37:24 UTC 2019

N. Okuyama edited the available portions of the Sanskrit text of the
Jyotirmañjarī by Abhayākaragupta in two installments. Some years ago I was
able to get the first installment, published in Bunka, vol. 47, nos. 1-2,
1983, pp. 19-46. But I was never able to find the second installment,
published in Tohoku Indogaku Shukyo Gakkai Ronshu, no. 13, 1986, pp.
108-191. For holdings in North America, OCLC shows only the Harvard
Yenching Library, and the Harvard Hollis catalogue shows their holdings as
only nos. 1-2, 1968-1968. The title of the article is apparently,
"Jyotirmañjarī
no kenkyu (II)." I would be very grateful to get a copy of this article.
Thanks!

Best regards,

David Reigle
Colorado, U.S.A.