Re: [INDOLOGY] Brahmā in early Vedic materials?

David and Nancy Reigle dnreigle at gmail.com
Fri Jun 28 15:53:09 UTC 2019

Here is a good quality scan of Thibaut's article on the Sūryaprajñapti that
was referred to:

http://www.downloads.prajnaquest.fr/BookofDzyan/Sanskrit%20Jaina%20Texts/suryaprajnapti,_on_the,_1880_thibaut.pdf

I have also scanned and posted primary sources on the Sūryaprajñapti. These
are not easy to find, so I list them here:

Śrīsūryaprajñaptyupāṅgam with commentary by Malayagiri, 1919:
http://www.downloads.prajnaquest.fr/BookofDzyan/Sanskrit%20Jaina%20Texts/suryaprajnapti_and_malayagiri_comm._1919.pdf

Die Sūryaprajñapti, ed. Josef Friedrich Kohl, 1937:
http://www.downloads.prajnaquest.fr/BookofDzyan/Sanskrit%20Jaina%20Texts/suryaprajnapti_1937_kohl.pdf

Suryaprajnapti, summarized English translation by R. Shama Sastry,
1925-1928:
http://www.downloads.prajnaquest.fr/BookofDzyan/Sanskrit%20Jaina%20Texts/suryaprajnapti_1925-1928_eng_shamasastry.pdf
<http://www.downloads.prajnaquest.fr/BookofDzyan/Sanskrit%20Jaina%20Texts/suryaprajnapti_1925-1928_eng_shamasastry.pdf>

Best regards,