[INDOLOGY] Ancient Museum

John Huntington john.darumadera at gmail.com
Thu Jun 27 22:02:23 UTC 2019

Dear Harsha

I am writing to tell you that in the Nepalese Patan palace (painting Museum
now) there is an extensively painted room on the second floor on the durbar
(south) side. In late 2002/3 my late colleague Dina Bangdel and I were
permitted to photograph it in a "rush" one afternoon. It included the many
inscriptions but with Dina's untimely death there is no one with the
language skills to work on the material.

All the best

John