Re: [INDOLOGY] Mahāvastu questions

Valerie Roebuck vjroebuck at btinternet.com
Sun Jun 16 08:16:25 UTC 2019

Dear David

That’s absolutely marvellous - a beautifully clear and searchable copy.

I’m primarily looking into this for an online bibliography of Dhammapada/Dharmapada/Udānavarga literature. The publishers only want me to list material that is currently available, but I will be able to add the new edition when it is published. (Most of the Dharmapada material in the Mahāvastu will no doubt be in vol. III.)

Many thanks -

Valerie

Valerie Roebuck
vjroebuck at btinternet.com