[INDOLOGY] Atharvaveda translations

Oliver Hellwig hellwig7 at gmx.de
Thu Jul 18 07:24:57 UTC 2019

Dear all,

I have compiled some publicly available translations of the AV in a
common format, so you can address translations of individual stanzas by
searching for something like 1.3.2 (book 1, hymn 3, stanza 2; see the
readme file). The data may be less useful for philologists, but
interesting for NLP (e.g. information retrieval, machine translation
[when much more data are available], automatic word sense
disambiguation, ...):

https://github.com/OliverHellwig/sanskrit/tree/master/dcs/data/atharvaveda-shaunaka/translations

BTW: If you come across other pre-formatted and relatively error-free
translations of relevant texts, I would be glad to get a short note.

Best, Oliver

---
Oliver Hellwig, IVS Zürich