[INDOLOGY] just support

Koenraad Elst koenraad.elst at gmail.com
Mon Jul 1 00:22:17 UTC 2019

Dear Agathe Keller,

You write

>> twenty years back already the original indology list had came down
>> precisely by a simillar kind of attack in which Konrad Elst was already
>> involved.
>>

>  This is roughly correct. Many times I have been "involved" in attacks,
> namely as the target of attack. Thus, I have been called "the scum of the
> earth" here. (By contrast, I myself have never called anyone that, and
> can't remember that level of abuse even in the heat of discussions.)
> Obviously in contravention of list rules, but nobody intervened, and nobody
> even expressed support, at least in public.

Last year, it was Arnaud Fournet who attacked me, with the same fury you
have just been here. I thought this was too much, but the listmaster washed
his hands in innocence: "The list is not moderated." And I can't remember
*you* waxing indignant about this.

More people have asked that I be punished for being attacked. But that this
demand is made by the same person who had done the attacking, in multiple
violation of list rules, that might be new.

Yours regretfully,

KE