[INDOLOGY] Descriptions of the Sandhya rituals

Nagaraj Paturi nagarajpaturi at gmail.com
Wed Jan 23 10:18:14 UTC 2019

http://www.vignanam.org/veda/nitya-sandhya-vandanam-english.html

On Wed, Jan 23, 2019 at 3:06 PM Lubomír Ondračka via INDOLOGY <
indology at list.indology.info> wrote:

> Dear Harry,
>
> an old classic, The Daily Practice of the Hindus: Containing the morning
> and midday duties, by Srisa Chandra Vasu (rev. ed, published in 1909), has
> three chapters on sandhyā by "Rig Vedins, Sāma-Vedins, and Yajur-Vedins". I
> think this book may serve you as a starting point in your inquiry.
>

> https://archive.org/details/SacredBooksOfTheHindusVol00TheDailyPracticeOfTheHindus
>
> Best,
> Lubomir
>

> On Wed, 23 Jan 2019 00:42:20 -0500
> Harry Spier via INDOLOGY <indology at list.indology.info> wrote:
>
> > Dear list members,
> >
> > Can any list members point me to articles or books on the Sandhya daily
> > rituals (preferably in pdf form)..  I've been told that this is performed
> > differently by the different vedic sakhas so any articles or information
> on
> > that would also be appreciated.
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Harry Spier

Nagaraj Paturi

Hyderabad, Telangana, INDIA.

Director,  Inter-University Centre for Indic Knowledge Systems.
BoS, MIT School of Vedic Sciences, Pune, Maharashtra

BoS, Chinmaya Vishwavidyapeeth, Veliyanad, Kerala

(Pune, Maharashtra, INDIA )