[INDOLOGY] Descriptions of the Sandhya rituals

Lubomír Ondračka ondracka at ff.cuni.cz
Wed Jan 23 09:24:32 UTC 2019

Dear Harry,

an old classic, The Daily Practice of the Hindus: Containing the morning and midday duties, by Srisa Chandra Vasu (rev. ed, published in 1909), has three chapters on sandhyā by "Rig Vedins, Sāma-Vedins, and Yajur-Vedins". I think this book may serve you as a starting point in your inquiry.

https://archive.org/details/SacredBooksOfTheHindusVol00TheDailyPracticeOfTheHindus

Best,
Lubomir