[INDOLOGY] Kusumamala at USA inter library loan help

Krishnaprasad G krishnaprasadah.g at gmail.com
Fri Jan 11 14:17:33 UTC 2019

Dear all
I am forwarding the reply I received from Pennsylvania Library USA,
My library doesn't allow to put forward the interlibrary loan request, in
fact they are not aware of that and I am failed to convince the curator.
That's is the reason on personal mail I requested.
I wonder, could any one take the hassle here to help me out for the scan. I
will bear all the costs incurred. Your help is highly admired.
The Kususmamala Vol 2 available on archive is not 1st edition.

Best
K P