Re: [INDOLOGY] {भारतीयविद्वत्परिषत्} HRR Iyengar Manuscript help

Veeranarayana Pandurangi veerankp at gmail.com
Fri Jan 11 11:51:22 UTC 2019

I have attached few more pages of this book. It is not pramanasamuccaya. I
have got that book.

KH Potter Bibliography notes these more works. We can verify if anybody has
this publication.

*Vadasthana*

564.11.1 Edited, with Moksakaragupta's *Tarkabhasa*, by H.R.R. Rangaswami
Iyengar. Mysore 1944, 1952

*Ekaslokasastra* (NCat III, 55)

47.3.1 Translated from Chinese by H.R.R.Iyengar. JMysoreU 1, 1947, 158-162

On Fri, Jan 11, 2019 at 10:57 AM Dan Lusthaus <prajnapti at gmail.com> wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> Despite the title page, the original scan consists of an English
> translation of verses, starting with vijñapti-mātratā and a reference to
> Kuiji’s parsing of the terms vijñaptimātratā as locative and the “purified”
> as dative. Iyengar’s published version of the portion of the
> Pramāṇasamuccaya contains Tibetan and reconstructed Sanskrit, no English,
> and the PS dedicatory verse discusses pramāṇabhūta, not vijñaptimātratā.
> The content of the English verses in the scan addresses Krishna, so not
> likely that page comes from a Buddhist text at all, so it seems these are
> three different pages from entirely different manuscripts.
>
> best wishes,
> Dan
>
> On Jan 10, 2019, at 11:47 PM, David and Nancy Reigle via INDOLOGY <
> indology at list.indology.info> wrote:
>
> Thank you, Prof. Deshpande. This is a different copy than the link given
> by Shankara-ji.
>
> Best regards,
>
> David Reigle
> Colorado, U.S.A.
>
> On Thu, Jan 10, 2019 at 9:16 PM Madhav Deshpande <mmdesh at umich.edu> wrote:
>
>> Here is the link to the pdf of the actual publication:
>>

>> https://ia601603.us.archive.org/10/items/in.ernet.dli.2015.504916/2015.504916.pramana-samuccaya.pdf
>>
>> Madhav M. Deshpande
>> Professor Emeritus
>> Sanskrit and Linguistics
>> University of Michigan
>> [Residence: Campbell, California]
>>

>> On Thu, Jan 10, 2019 at 8:14 PM Madhav Deshpande <mmdesh at umich.edu>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Dear Professor Pandurangi,
>>>
>>>      Please see below for the full bibliographical reference to this
>>> publication:
>>>
>>> [image: image.png]
>>> Madhav M. Deshpande
>>> Professor Emeritus
>>> Sanskrit and Linguistics
>>> University of Michigan
>>> [Residence: Campbell, California]

>> --

Veeranarayana N.K. Pandurangi
Director of Academics
Dean, Faculty of Vedantas
Karnakata Samskrita University,
Pampa Mahakavi Road,
Chamarajpet, Bengaluru.

अथ चेत्त्वमिमं धर्म्यं संग्रामं न करिष्यसि। ततः स्वधर्मं कीर्तिं च हित्वा
पापमवाप्स्यसि।।
तस्मादुत्तिष्ठ कौन्तेय युद्धाय कृतनिश्चयः। निराशीर्निर्ममो भूत्वा युध्यस्व
विगतज्वरः।। (भ.गी.)

http://www.ksu.ac.in
http://www.ksu.ac.in/en/dr-veeranarayana-n-k-pandurangi/
<https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=en&fromgroups#!forum/bvparishat>