Re: [INDOLOGY] Mahabharata referenes in Böhtlingk Roth

Greg Bailey Greg.Bailey at latrobe.edu.au
Mon Feb 25 02:31:52 UTC 2019

Hi Harry,

No, I think these are passages relegated from the Critical Edition to appendices or they are star passages included in the critical notes below each verse, passages that are important enough not to be placed in the critical text, but too important not to be noted.

At the beginning of each chapter of the printed edition there is given the number of four other editions including the Bombay, Calcutta and the Kumbakonam (Southern) editions.

Hope this helps.

Cheers,

Greg