[INDOLOGY] Various Font's comparison with Vani Vilas

Krishnaprasad G krishnaprasadah.g at gmail.com
Thu Feb 14 09:58:52 UTC 2019

Prof Madhav Deshpande Ji
Thanks a lot for the feedback. Yes, we will work for the conjuncts to make
it similar to Nirnaya Sagara, and also could you please give an idea about
the specific conjunct that you are thinking good. Very valuable information
about the MSS, luckily we can retain both types, that is षट्त्रिंशत् and ta
going under.
Could please send the image of the letter from MSS if it is not too hassle
for you.
One more thing is we are trying to make both versions, that is with gaps
between characters and without gaps.

Thanks
KP