Re: [INDOLOGY] Benedictive/precative ātmanepada in classical sanskrit

Harry Spier vasishtha.spier at gmail.com
Sat Dec 28 17:53:55 UTC 2019

Thank you to Gerard Huet and Roland Steiner who confirmed off-list that kṛṣīṣṭa
is a benedictine middle form.

I've found kṛṣīṣṭa given as an example in the laghukaumudi (verse 726  in
Ballantyne's edition but verse 683 in the GRETIL version).  I was surprised
at this given the forms rarity.

Thanks,
Harry Spier