[INDOLOGY] Rasas and music

Harry Spier hspier.muktabodha at gmail.com
Fri Aug 23 20:40:36 UTC 2019

Thank you to:
Harsha Ebeling, who pointed me to Klaus Ebeling's book Ragamala Painting.
Herman Tieken, who pointed me to his article "Early Tamil Poetics between
Natyasastra and Ragamala".
George Hart, who pointed out "in Deccani folk culture ragas (pans) were
associated with erotic situations, moods and time of day".
Harry Spier