[INDOLOGY] Rasas and music

Tieken, H.J.H. H.J.H.Tieken at hum.leidenuniv.nl
Tue Aug 20 06:30:20 UTC 2019

Dear Harry, again I may draw your attention to an article of mine, titled "Early Tamil Poetics between Nāṭyaśāstra and Rāgamālā", in: W. Cox and V. Vergiani, Bilingual Discourse and Cross-Cultural Fertilisation: Sanskrit and Tamil in Medieval India, Pondicherry 2013, pp.69-91. In the article I deal, among other things, with the jātis (Tamil tiṇais) and rasas (p. 80).
The pdf is on my website.
Herman

Herman Tieken
Stationsweg 58