[INDOLOGY] EasyUnicode for a Windows computer?

Harry Spier hspier.muktabodha at gmail.com
Sat Aug 17 20:28:30 UTC 2019

On Wed, Aug 14, 2019 at 4:50 AM Jan Kucera via INDOLOGY <
indology at list.indology.info> wrote:.
 . . .

> For people who are using their custom shortcuts, would they mind sharing
> which shortcuts they use for which characters?

For microsoft Word the shortcuts I've set up are:
Ctrl+letter for diacritical over the letter
Alt+letter for diacritical under the letter
Ctrl+Alt+letter for diacriticals over and under the letter
Ctrl+~ for ñ
For me this is the most intuitive and gives:

 ctrl+a = ā
ctrl+i = ī
ctrl+u = ū
ctrl+r = ṛ