[INDOLOGY] EasyUnicode for a Windows computer?

Rolf Heinrich Koch rolfheiner.koch at gmail.com
Wed Aug 14 09:02:51 UTC 2019

I assigned the Unicode-letters like this and use them with all apps
running within all win7 and win10s-apps:

AltCtrl. + a = ā
AltCtrl. + u = ū
AltCtrl. + i = ī

AltCtrl. + y = ň
AltCtrl. + n = ṇ
AltCtrl. + b = ṅ
AltCtrl. + v = ñ
AltCtrl. + m = ṃ
Win + m = ṁ

AltCtrl. + l = ḷ
AltCtrl. + r = ṛ
AltCtrl. + w = ṝ
AltCtrl. + d = ḍ
AltCtrl. + t = ṭ
AltCtrl. + h = ḥ
AltCtrl. + z = ś
AltCtrl. + s = ṣ

using additional Shift-key for Uppercase letters

Heiner