Re: [INDOLOGY] Anekāntavāda - suggestions?

Anna Aurelia Esposito anna.esposito at uni-wuerzburg.de
Mon Apr 22 05:38:09 UTC 2019

Dear Colleagues,
a quite interesting new publication focussing on anekāntavāda as an
important tool for intercultural and interreligious encounter is:

Barbato, Melanie. 2017. Jain Approaches to Plurality: Identity as
Dialogue. Brill: Leiden.
https://brill.com/view/title/34380?lang=en

Best wishes,
Anna Aurelia Esposito

Zitat von Raja Rosenhagen via INDOLOGY <indology at list.indology.info>:

> Dear all,
>

> Greetings from Ashoka University!
>
> I am primarily a philosopher, but have a background in Indian Studies
> (especially Hindi and Sanskrit).
>
> As I am currently compiling a reading list on Anekāntavāda, I would love to
> receive your suggestions.
>

> Indeed, every suggestion will be very much appreciated – either via the list
> (if you think it is of interest to many) or via personal email (see below)!
>

> Thank you and best wishes,
>
> Raja
>
> --
>
> Raja Rosenhagen