Re: [INDOLOGY] Anekāntavāda - suggestions?

Robert Leach racleach at googlemail.com
Fri Apr 19 12:17:13 UTC 2019

Dear Raja,

A couple of perhaps obvious suggestions (and apologies if they've already
been mentioned):

The volume *Ahiṃsā, Anekānta and Jainism* edited by Tara Sethia (2004?).

And Johannes Bronkhorst has written (at least?) two papers on anekāntavāda:

"Jainism's First Heretic and the Origin of anekāntavāda" in *Jainism and
Early Buddhism: Essays in Honour of Padmanabh S. Jaini* edited by Olle
Qvarnström, 2003.

and

"Anekāntavāda, the central philosophy of Ājīvikism?" *International Journal
of Jaina Studies *2013.

Best wishes,

Robert