Re: [INDOLOGY] The title mahāprabhu

Martin Gansten martingansten at gmail.com
Sun Apr 14 04:02:26 UTC 2019

An off-list reply made me realize I wasn't as clear in formulating my
question as I should have been: I am primarily interested in the epithet
mahāprabhu used as a title for historical persons (rulers and/or holy
men), or possibly local/regional deities (such as Jagannātha). The late
medieval to early modern period would be particularly relevant.

Best wishes,
Martin