[INDOLOGY] Nirnay Sagar Font Regular weight completed.

Krishnaprasad G krishnaprasadah.g at gmail.com
Wed Apr 10 19:02:21 UTC 2019

Prof. Deshpande Ji
Thanks for your appreciation.

The planned weights and designs were like this.

3 Font Families Planned.

1. The one used in Vani Vilas Press (Even these were created by Nirnay
sagar) in Regular, Regular italics, Bold, Bold italics and Light, with
Light italics.

2. Nirnay Sagar Fonts used in Hitopadesha, Kavya mala Series etc
In Regular , Regular italics, Bold, Bold italics.
3. A design of our own. With 3 weights plus itlacs which is equal 6 weights.

Accomplished work in Vani Vilas press
1. Regular plus italics
2. Bold plus italics
Only Light weight is pending.

Accomplished work in Nirnay Sagar
1. Regular plus italics
Bold is pending

Our own design
Light weight is pending.

All the italics weights are just the modification in rules. No separate
effort is required as in Bold weights etc.

Complete fonts are available for everyone in the month of June.

Krishna Prasad