[INDOLOGY] mea culpa and Dominik's contribution

Dominik Wujastyk wujastyk at gmail.com
Fri Apr 5 19:38:48 UTC 2019

It's really, really sweet of everyone to offer to contribute financially to
supporting INDOLOGY.  I very much appreciate it.  At the present time and
for the foreseeable future I can easily carry it, and I honestly would
prefer the simplicity of that approach.  No tax issues, no accounts, no
discussions.  It's the lowest-maintenance version of things, and that suits
me best.

However, one day I will leave the committee in younger, stronger hands and
at that time I will also hand over all decisions including how to handle
the digital rent.

Warm regards and thanks again to everyone!!!

Dominik