[INDOLOGY] mea culpa and Dominik's contribution

Patricia Sauthoff sauthoff at ualberta.ca
Fri Apr 5 18:20:14 UTC 2019

I would like to add my thanks to Dominik for footing the bill that makes
this list run.

While I too feel the right thing to do is to contribute to that bill, I
also worry that even a voluntary monetary contribution could lead to issues
of disparity and a feeling of ownership by some members that could lead to
more conflict about what we should and should not discuss within the forum.

Patricia Sauthoff
Post-doctoral researcher
AyurYog.org
Department of History and Classics