[INDOLOGY] French Institute at Pondicherry

Arlo Griffiths arlogriffiths at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 30 06:22:12 UTC 2018

Interesting question. I suppose you mean an external point of view, not the brief self-description that can be read on http://www.ifpindia.org/the-institute? If anything exists, I am sure its librarian Anurupa Naik, who I believe is on this list, will know.
[http://www.ifpindia.org/sites/default/files/styles/slideshow_size/public/001-French-Institute-front-view.jpg?itok=XZksZZ7I]<http://www.ifpindia.org/the-institute>

About us - French Institute of Pondicherry (IFP)<http://www.ifpindia.org/the-institute>
www.ifpindia.org
The French Institute of Pondicherry (IFP), UMIFRE 21 CNRS-MAEE, is a research institution under the joint supervision of the French Ministry of Foreign Affairs and the French National Centre for Scientific Research (CNRS).

Arlo Griffiths
École française d'Extrême-Orient (Paris)