[INDOLOGY] Indo-European graduate studies?

Georges PINAULT georges.pinault at wanadoo.fr
Sat Sep 15 09:30:16 UTC 2018

Dear colleagues, I may add that at the EPHE I give courses in Tocharian, Indo-iranian and Indo-european, plus reading of the Rigveda at the university Paris 3. Besides, I am responsible for the cursus/curriculum of graduate studies in IE linguistics and typology of languages at the EPHE   (part of the Master EEMA). The EPHE provides a relatively large choice of courses in several IE and non-IE languages, done by scholars of international reputation. We welcome regularly foreign students preparing Master's degree and PhD. The information about the courses given in the two semesters of 2018-2019 is given on the web site of the EPHE (www.ephe.fr).
Best regards, Georges Jean PINAULT, Directeur d'études,  EPHE, Paris