[INDOLOGY] Tattvadipini Commentary MSS America 2085

Dominik Wujastyk wujastyk at gmail.com
Fri Sep 14 20:27:33 UTC 2018

Poleman's Census is available at archive.org:
https://archive.org/details/PolemanCensus1938

So is David Pingree's unpublished reverse index of the Harvard MSS
mentioned in Poleman:
https://archive.org/details/PingreeReverseindexofPolemanMSSatHarvard

--
Professor Dominik Wujastyk <http://ualberta.academia.edu/DominikWujastyk>
,

Singhmar Chair in Classical Indian Society and Polity
,

Department of History and Classics <http://historyandclassics.ualberta.ca/>
,
University of Alberta, Canada