[INDOLOGY] Tattvadipini Commentary MSS America 2085

Buchta, David david_buchta at brown.edu
Fri Sep 14 10:56:53 UTC 2018

 Hi Krishna Prasad,

The "America" entries in NCC are a reference to Poleman's *Census of Indic
Manuscripts in the United States and Canada. *Your Jagaddhara manuscript is
right there on p. 96 as entry 2085:

The "H" here stands for Harvard. You may also want to contact Peter Scharf,
who was involved in digitizing some of the manuscripts at Harvard, Penn,
Brown and other places.

Best,
Dave

--